Paris, Nantes, Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines but also Cologne, Sitges, Madrid or Vicenza... We want to stay as close as possible to you and meet you, share, exchange! That's why you can find us at various needlework and DIY (Do It Yourself) fairs. Find on this page the next dates of our trips!
Meet us from November 16 to 20, 2022 at Paris Porte de Versailles for the Création & Savoir Faire fair.
Several events will take place during this show:
- embroidery lessons for all levels at the embroidery bar!
To register, go to the CSF website (schedules and course registration by clicking here)
- Classes for children on Sunday, November 20!
Don't forget to register on the fair's website (schedules and course registration by clicking here)
- Come and attend a demonstration evening with Christel on Thursday evening on the embroidery bar stand. (No reservation is necessary)
- Don't throw away the lonely or holey socks lying around in your drawers and take part in our sock contest. Try to win a 100 euro voucher to use on our website!
Participating is simple. You just have to embroider your old socks on the theme of your choice and send them to us at the workshop before November 1st (Un Chat dans l'aiguille 6, impasse des Frères Lumière 38300 Bourgoin-Jallieu FRANCE).
They will all be exhibited on our stand and will be voted on by visitors of the fair. The sock with the most votes at the end of the show will win the voucher!
(Please note: we will not return the socks!)
We will be in Paris Porte de Versailles for the Aiguille En Fête fair from March 9 to 12, 2023.
Once again, we will occupy the embroidery bar where you can meet us for:
- embroidery lessons for all levels!
To be aware of all our news,
join us on the Un Chat dans l'aiguille account on Facebook and Instagram: